Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dresses For Plus Size Women

I'm lucky, well I think I am anyway... and since I'm the one writing this I can pretty much say whatever I want. The reason I think I'm lucky? Well... I have pretty good legs, not model-like, but also not too bad for some one who goes to the department store looking for dresses for plus size women. So there's my consolation... I'm not limited to just the full-length dresses but I can wear the cute little one's as well! Sorry if that's not you, but if you're comfortable with wearing shorter length dresses (by short I mean knee length, not bum cheek length!) then you have a whole world full of options open to you.
Personally, I'm still not overly comfortable about shopping in huge department stores where you go to the changing rooms and you can hear the girl next door ask for a smaller size, because the size 8 is too big. There is no way that I'm going to ask for a bigger size because the size 18 is too small! I prefer to shop from the annonimity of my own home (yes I know I have some issues) and do it all online. Check out this website on Dresses For Plus Size Women which has information and great online retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment